Friday 27 April 2018

Goosebumps Classic Book Covers



Brand: Outset Media Corp. 
Pieces: 275
Size: 61cm x 46cm
Product Code: PRC-300923-052015

Hands up if you used to read the children's book series Goosebumps when you were a kid?
Insanely popular in the 1990s, R.L. Stine's novels were the thing to read, and even spawned their own television series. The books, while not particularly scary, were the catalyst to get many kids reading- including those who never showed much of an interest in books beforehand! 

I, being an avid reader anyway, absolutely devoured these books, and had quite a collection of them (as did one of my brothers). When I saw this puzzle, I knew I had to do it for nostalgic reasons, even though the piece count is quite small compared to my usual standard. The puzzle was quick, fun and easy, with a variety of different shaped large pieces. The cardboard was thick and the design brightly printed. 

Although it only covers a selection of the book covers, it was still a treat to do, and provided a lovely walk down memory lane...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment