Friday 25 May 2018

Disney Villains




Brand: Ceaco
Pieces: 1500
Size: 81cm x 61cm
Product Code: 3402-2

Well I'm back from Japan and I had an absolute blast! 

It was such an awesome trip, and I managed to pick up a few puzzles along the way (although not too many cos hubby wouldn't have been too pleased if I'd filled our suitcase with puzzles to bring back).

I did manage to buy a few before he capped my spending, however, and as a belated birthday present, he did buy me a holographic 1000 piece puzzle that is exclusive to Disney Resort Tokyo and celebrates their 35th Anniversary. At 2000 yen (approximately $60 Australian), it wasn't cheap, but I can't wait to do it! It'll be a lovely reminder of our holiday. 

While in Tokyo, I visited a few places that sold jigsaw puzzles, including an amazing multilevel toy store in Ginza called Hakuhinkan Toy Park. Unlike my other favourite Japanese toy store (Kiddy Land), this one has a floor that actually has a dedicated puzzle section- with framed puzzles lining the stairs on the way up, and displayed on the walls of the actual section. I couldn't help but take a few photos, and I will post them up some time in the near future once I get myself organised. 

In the meantime, I suppose I should explain about the puzzle I have chosen to post for today. 

The above puzzle, by Ceaco, is called Disney Villains, and was the first puzzle I did for the 2018 Global Jigsaw Jubilee (on Facebook this year). I had never done a puzzle by Ceaco before but was very impressed with the results. The pieces fit well together, the design was vibrant, unique and colourful, and best of all, it showcased a different aspect to Disney than the usual princesses, animals, etc.

You should definitely check out this brand if you ever get the chance.

Well that's all for now. I'll go back to my weekly Saturday postings from now on, considering I have no more international holidays planned in the near future... 

No comments:

Post a Comment