Friday 11 May 2018

Queen Of Jade: Art by Nene Thomas



Brand: Sunsout
Pieces: 1000
Size: 48.26cm x 76.2cm
Product Code: 67683

I love the fantasy artworks of Nene Thomas- she is such a talented woman! Luckily, some of her designs are available as puzzles through Sunsout, which means that I am able to buy, piece together and enjoy her beautiful artwork!

I decided to put up the above puzzle because it has an Asian theme- which is quite relevant considering I will be heading off on a weeklong holiday to Japan in a few days! Because of my trip, I won't be able to post up a puzzle next week (for the first Saturday in who knows how long!), but I'll be sure to put one up when I get back after the following Monday. In the meantime, you can admire this beautiful design of the Queen of Jade...

As always, the quality of the puzzle was exceptional. This puzzle took me a little longer to do than expected, because of all the similar colours and the flowers (which were plentiful) but I think the end result makes it worth it! I have a few more puzzles in a similar style to this (also designed by Thomas) and I can't wait to do them.

I need to go organise my packing for my trip now so sayonara until next time. 

Hopefully I might be able to pick up a few puzzle purchases (from Japan) for my collection...



No comments:

Post a Comment