Friday 26 May 2017

Will & Kate And The Royal Baby George



Brand: Holdson
Pieces: 1000
Size: 69cm x 49cm
Product Code:  09479

As Australia is part of the monarchy, we often hear all the gossip associated with the English royal family. While a lot of it can be dribble, there can sometimes be just as much of interest. Over the last few weeks, we have heard a lot more than usual coming from Buckingham Palace- Prince Philip's retirement from royal duties, Princess Charlotte's second birthday, the Pippa Middleton (Kate's sister) wedding-  and so I thought I'd post a photo of this puzzle in relation. 

While the content of the design is now quite old, I think it is still a lovely reminder of the fairytale wedding and the birth of Will and Kate's sweet little prince. The images really portray the easy-going and loving nature of the couple, and highlight just why they are such popular royals. 

In terms of the puzzle, the design was relatively easy to piece together (when working in sections) and the quality of the pieces was fantastic. I haven't done many Holdson puzzles, but the standard is quite high from what I've seen and I'm sure I'll continue to do them.  

This puzzle is available to purchase from Fishpond.com.au by clicking on the picture below:

Gibsons The Royal Baby Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment