Friday 12 May 2017

Mickey's Birthday



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:   190195

During the week it was my birthday! I'm not going to let on exactly how old I turned but I can say that it is considered a milestone birthday, it was a memorable day and that I actually made it! 

I have decided to put up another Disney puzzle- and what would be better than one where Mickey Mouse is celebrating his birthday with all the rest of our favourite characters?! I thought this would be a fitting one for the occasion. Bright and cheerful, many popular characters feature in this one, including some of the playful pups from 101 Dalmatians, some of the Disney princesses (including my favourites Jasmine and Belle) and of course, Mickey and co. 

This puzzle, being Disney-themed and Ravensburger, was quick and relatively simple, but still a pleasure to do. As I mentioned, the design is bright and fun and certainly perfect for fans of the Disney franchise. 

This puzzle is available to purchase from Fishpond.com.au by clicking on the picture below:

Ravensburger Mickey's Birthday Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment