Friday 19 May 2017

Japanese Garden



Brand: Cardinal
Pieces: 500
Size: 35.5cm x 27.9cm
Product Code:    -

Isn't it amazing how fast time flies. 

It was only two years ago that I had just returned from a fantastic holiday to Japan with my then boyfriend (now husband), but I didn't even realise it had been so long until Facebook 'reminded' me! 

To mark the occasion, I have decided to put up a picture of one of my Japanese-themed puzzles. 

This puzzle by Cardinal was a pleasure to do, and the first I ever did from this brand. The puzzle pieces are quite small (which is something I tend to appreciate with a small working space) and well-made. The design, as you can see, is stunning. While we were in Japan, we saw many traditional temples and gardens like this one (especially in Kyoto) and this puzzle brings back beautiful memories.

If you have never been to Japan, I highly recommend visiting- the country and it's people are beautiful!

This puzzle is available to purchase from Fishpond.com.au by clicking on the picture below:


Cardinal 500-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Featuring Artwork of Dominic Davidson: Japanese Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment