Friday 26 May 2023

Crystals



Brand: Cloudberries

Pieces: 1000
Size: 68cm x 48.5cm

Product Code: -

I'm going all New Age today with this pretty crystals puzzle from Cloudberries. 

My reasoning? 

One of my closest friends has a small business where she sources and sells beautiful crystals and she will be holding a market stall today. I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to visit her, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and put up a puzzle of crystals in solidarity.

This puzzle was of exceptional quality and featured a lovely matte finish so when I was taking my photos, I didn't have to worry about the glare that some puzzles give off when hit by light. I also liked the gradient pastel background that complemented the crystal images and made the puzzle feel that tiny bit prettier than featuring a plain white background. 

I have a few crystals puzzles in my collection- as well as the real deals on display! Do you collect items other than puzzles? Or do you have puzzles of some of the items you collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment