Friday 19 May 2023

Monopoly

Brand: Impact Merch

Pieces: 1000
Size: 50cm x 70cm

Product Code: IMPZ0111

Wow! How quickly did this week roll around? It feels like hardly any time has passed since I last sat down to post up a puzzle image for Mother's Day (and it was only last week!)

But it is indeed that time again, and so I have selected a new puzzle image for today- Monopoly.

I have no real reason for choosing this one today- besides the fact it's been in my photo pile for quite a while- so I thought I'd get it out there regardless. The weather is lousy outside today and I don't know about you, but that always makes me want to cosy up and do something like a games night... and no games night is complete without a few rounds of monopoly! 

The above puzzle wasn't too hard to do when you sorted the pieces by section on the gameboard- I enjoyed putting this one together. The pieces fit together nicely and I didn't have any problems with the quality. 

Do you enjoy game nights with family and friends? Or would you just prefer to cosy up with a puzzle or good book instead? 

No comments:

Post a Comment