Friday 12 May 2023

Mother And Son



Brand: Mr Bob Puzzles

Pieces: 252
Size: 30cm x 38cm

Product Code: -

Tomorrow is Mother's Day so I thought this puzzle would be appropriate to commemorate the day!

I absolutely love this image-it's so cute! It was designed and illustrated by Australian artist Rebecca Cool, who has collaborated with and released quite a few puzzle designs with Mr Bob Puzzles. 

This was one of her designs that jumped out at me. 

This wooden puzzle features your usual whimsy pieces like a flower and a heart, but it also has a baby crawling and a onesie in there too. 

I haven't done a lot of wooden puzzles- I think all the ones I have done have been from this brand- but I really enjoyed the finish of this one. 

If you're celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow, I hope you have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment