Friday 5 August 2022

Bookish Dreamer


Brand: Reverie Puzzles

Pieces: 500
Size: 52cm x 38cm

Product Code: -

Have you come across Reverie Puzzles yet? 

Based in the town of Geelong (Victoria, Australia) they feature puzzles with a booklover's theme, including the one above and some seriously beautiful licenced puzzles which feature artwork inspired by the Sarah J Maas series, A Court Of Thorns And Roses

I'm happy to say that I now own nearly every one of the puzzles available from this company, and unlike other brands where I usually sell/pass them on once I'm done, I'm planning on keeping these. The artwork is beautiful, the quality is perfect and although they could be considered a bit pricey, they are sooo worth it. I also love that they are local to me (being a fellow resident of Geelong), and that I can support a local business. 

Check out their website www.reveriepuzzles.com.au and see how awesome their products are. I guarantee that if you love books and whimsical pretty images, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment