Friday 26 August 2022

Aprés All Day


Brand: Ravensburger

Pieces: 500
Size: 70cm x 50cm

Product Code: 164424


Yesterday (August 26th) was International Dog Day, so I was scanning through my completed puzzle images to find something appropriate. 

While I did have a few that feature pups and canines, I decided to settle on this one instead. 

Not only does it feature a beautiful St Bernard dog and her pup, but it also signifies a winter wonderland, skiing, a snow lodge, warm fires and cold nights. Although we don't get snow in our part of Australia, it can get quite cold, and I chose this puzzle to both celebrate the pups, and recognise that the end of winter is nearing.

This was one of Ravensburger's larger format puzzles. 

I have done a few of them and they have always carried that same exceptional high quality as others from the brand. As a personal choice, I usually prefer the normal sized 500 piece puzzles from most brands (rather than the larger format ones) because they take up much less room on my puzzle board, but the design on this one was too enticing so I ended up buying it anyway. 

Isn't it amazing that the size of this puzzle is the same as one of their regular 1000 piece puzzles? I suppose they're good value for people who prefer the larger pieces but I only really buy them if the image appeals to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment