Friday 29 July 2022

Bunnings Warehouse 2020




Brand: Mr Bob Puzzles

Pieces: 141
Size: 40cm x 30cm

Product Code: -

I know this puzzle is titled with the year 2020, but really, not much has changed when it comes to the glorious Australian hardware store mecca that is Bunnings Warehouse. Mr Bob Puzzles released this puzzle as a limited edition and I was able to pick up a copy via Facebook Marketplace. I only really bought it for the chance to say that I have owned and completed it!

This puzzle is wooden and the quality is excellent as expected from this wonderful Australian small business. 

Mr Bob Puzzles are cut and created in Western Australia, and are produced to the highest quality standard. They feature whimsy pieces relevant to the subject matter (in this case, handyman tools) and the colours and fit are excellent. I was extremely happy to be able to get a hold of this puzzle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment