Friday 15 July 2022

1980's Montage


Brand:
 Tilbury

Pieces: 1000
Size: 69cm x 50cm

Product Code: 019543


Isn't it funny how some people have particular months of the year where there is an influx of birthdays happening? My month is June (and a bit of July too), where most of my family members celebrate a birthday. It can become a very expensive time each year when you have to sort out birthday presents. It can also be a very full-on time with celebrations and cake! 

Luckily most of that has died down for the year now, but there are still a few friends whose birthdays are approaching. I work with people of all ages (from 20 years old and up), but most of the people I have celebrated birthdays with recently were born during (or close to) the 80's, which is why I've decided to put up this puzzle. I was born in 1987 so I didn't really experience it properly but most of the images in the above montage are familiar. 

I love the above design and the way it was put together. It was such a fun puzzle to do and the quality was excellent. 

What year were you born? Have you done a puzzle to commemorate that year?


No comments:

Post a Comment