Friday 29 April 2022

Cleopatra

Brand: Deico Games (D-Toys)

Pieces: 1000
Size: 68cm x 47cm

Product Code: 254-DG 2020

How beautiful is the artwork on this puzzle?! When I first saw it on an online store overseas, I was immediately drawn to the image- it's so pretty! As you are probably aware by now, I love beautiful illustrations and this puzzle was no exception. I hadn't even done the brand before but was willing to take a risk by buying this (and several others) simply because I loved the image so much. Have you ever done that?

Luckily the quality of the puzzle was just as good as the artwork, with pieces that fit in well together and vibrant colours. From memory, I don't remember there being much (if any) puzzle dust- yet another win! 

Can't wait to start another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment