Friday 22 April 2022

Vintage Barbie


Brand:
 Ravensburger

Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm

Product Code: 150212

Last week was Easter and sadly, I realised that although there was plenty of chocolate eggs in the house, I had no Easter-themed puzzles to put up. I didn't even have any of a rabbit in my collection! How sad. It got me to wondering, are there really that many puzzles around with an Easter theme? I am only aware of a few- they are nowhere near as prolific or popular as Christmas-themed puzzles... 

On Monday is ANZAC day, and I don't even have any puzzles to commemorate that! No poppies, no soldiers, nothing. I don't know if there is even any that exist! Oh well...

Today I have decided to put up a pretty Barbie puzzle- just because.

This one was from Ravensburger and I had to purchase it online from America because it's not available here in Australia. It was such a nostalgic and pretty puzzle that I had to have it! I also purchased a couple of other Barbie ones at the time- it was a Barbie order- but I haven't had the chance to complete them yet. 

I used to love Barbie when I was younger (being the only girl in the house, I had quite a few). I still love her, and love how she's now inclusive of all skin colours. I even saw one with more realistic proportions a few days ago- love them bigger thighs! Its great how they're trying to cater to more different looks nowadays. And about bloody time too! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment