Friday 6 May 2022

Cosmic Voyage



Brand: Crown & Andrews (The World's Most Beautiful Jigsaw Puzzles)

Pieces: 1000
Size: 49cm x 68.5cm

Product Code: -


It's so frustrating that I have so many puzzles, but when I want to put up a particular themed image, I can't find it! 

Take this week for example. 

During the week it was May the 4th (Star Wars day). Do you think I could find an image today to put up? No! 

I know for a fact that I have several Star Wars puzzles in my to-do pile but I haven't completed any lately to post! It's also Mother's Day tomorrow but I couldn't find anything appropriate in my saved photos for the day. 

So instead I'm going with a vintage puzzle I did (and have owned since I was a child). The relevance? There isn't any really. I like the image and feel like putting it up. I went through a real dolphin faze when I was in school and this was a puzzle I adored doing at the time. The design is by Christian Riese Lassen. I'm not sure if you can still get designs by him?

Do you have a stack of puzzles you want to do but haven't gotten around to yet? I have literally hundreds and I keep finding more I want to get. This situation is getting out of hand haha. I need to start putting restrictions on myself, especially when stores put new puzzles on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment