Friday 14 May 2021

Gradient

Brand: Clementoni

Pieces: 1000
Size: 69cm x 50cm
Product Code:  39521

I have decided that it's finally time to follow the trend and put up a copy of a gradient puzzle that I have done! I did this one quite a few months ago and have been sitting on the picture for a while. I wanted to post it at some point but so many other puzzles won out each time... until now!

This puzzle was not as challenging as I thought it would be. The colours eased into one another quite well, which allowed me to finish it quite quickly. And oh those colours! So pretty and bright!

This one was by Clementoni but I have seen gradient puzzles from a variety of brands and am interested to know if they differ much in difficulty. I might have to suss it out... 

Have you done a gradient puzzle and did you find it challenging?

No comments:

Post a Comment