Friday 21 May 2021

The World Of Frida Kahlo


Brand: 
Laurence King Publishing

Pieces: 1000
Size: 68cm x 48.5cm
Product Code:  39521

I am an admirer of art (even if I don't know a lot about it) and have to say that I am quite fascinated with Frida Kahlo and her works. Popular within all of the 'feminist' circles and 'women power' movements, I think Kahlo has really gained prominence over the last few years (even more so than she used to have). I have definitely noticed a lot more puzzles available that feature her anyway.

This puzzle, illustrated by Laura Callaghan, features lots of different details from Frida Kahlo's most popular paintings. It was quite interesting to do- so many aspects were involved in the artwork and you came across something new every time you looked or put another piece together. It's also bright and draws your attention- the way I like a lot of my puzzles! 

After doing this puzzle, I'm curious about the woman within the design- looks like I'll be reading up about this artist very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment