Friday 2 April 2021

Qantas: Super Service


Brand: Impact Puzzles

Pieces: 1000
Size: 50cm x 70cm
Product Code:  IMPZ0059

I'm an active follower on several puzzling Facebook groups and I've seen a trend on one particular page where people show their 'thrift store' finds, or other purchases that they have made. They also tend to show their collections- which are usually piles of boxes high and make mention of their 'addiction'.

I have an enormous collection of puzzles I have not yet completed- about 200 plus- and I know that's way too many but I still can't help but buy more if I see an awesome design, or I see a good price for something I've 'had my eye on'. Then of course, there are the new brands that I discover and want to try! 

It truly is an addiction! I know it'll take me forever to complete them all (about a year and a half if I'm being generous) but I can't help but add more to my collection... Admittedly, it's a much safer addiction than drugs or alcohol but it still hurts the pocket after a while. I've even found myself hiding new purchases from my hubby (I don't have to worry about him reading this so my secret is safe!). Are you also puzzle addicted?

Today I have decided to put up the above puzzle, which is like a retro poster for Australian airline Qantas. During the week, Qantas, along with a few other airlines have released thousands of really cheap domestic flights to try and get business underway again. I decided to put this puzzle up to pay homage to that (and also cos I'd really like to go on a holiday!). Even though I have a few of this brand in my collection, this was the first Impact Puzzle I had done. The quality was quite good, and they have a good range of designs. I'll more than likely be digging out a few more to do soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment