Friday 23 April 2021

Fantasia


Brand: 
Ceaco (Thomas Kinkade Disney 4-in-1, S2, Puzzle 1)

Pieces: 500
Size: 46cm x 36cm
Product Code:  -

I felt the need to put up a Disney puzzle today, because it's been a while since I've done that, and I have a lot more on the way. 

I admit that in the last few weeks, I've had a bit of a puzzle-buying binge. There have been so many amazing deals on, and I've come across so many puzzles that I just have to have that I've bought way more than I should have. Honestly, I've been having to smuggle them into the house so my husband doesn't see and complain about how many I already have! Now I just have to set aside the time to do them all!

The above puzzle is one I did a little while ago from one of the Kinkade-illustrated 4-in-1 boxes of Disney puzzles. I love the detail he puts into each of them- he's so talented and the images are beautiful. The quality of these puzzles are usually pretty good too, with the unusually shaped pieces adding a little bit of a challenge (sometimes). I thought I had all of the 'series/seasons' of these box sets but it looks like there are more than I realised so I'll have to do some research about what I haven't got (I've got S1-S6 by memory).

Hopefully I'll be able to get some more puzzling done very soon- I need to reduce my to-do pile to justify buying more!


No comments:

Post a Comment