Friday 30 April 2021

The Hendrix Edition



Brand: Journey Of Something

Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:  -

Have you ever done a puzzle subscription?

I've been keen to do one for quite a while but considering how many puzzles I have bought and own (and still need to do!) I haven't been able to justify adding even more to my pile! Also, I don't know how I'd be able to keep them hidden from hubby if they started coming once a month! 

But there are some awesome ones out there if you're interested. While a lot of them that I'm interested in don't ship internationally, there are a few Australian ones around...

Puzzlepost.com.au have some pretty good offers, and Journey Of Something (where the above puzzle comes from) has just started a 12-month subscription plan. They're not making it easy for me to avoid temptation!

I've done a couple of puzzles from Journey Of Something, including the one above. The illustrations/artwork are awesome and the quality of the puzzles is pretty great too. They would look fantastic framed and displayed on your walls so if you're into that kind of thing, you should check them out. 

I was in a musical kind of mood this morning, hence I have put up the above Hendrix-themed puzzle which uses lyrics from one of his songs... love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment