Friday 9 April 2021

Monopoly: Australian Community Relief Edition

Brand: Winning Moves

Pieces: 1000
Size: 53cm x 53cm
Product Code:  WM01148-EN3

The Monopoly board game has such a, well, monopoly I guess, over the gaming world. There are so many different versions- covering music, pop culture, and even cities.

Now they have a few variations in jigsaw puzzle format. 

I have the original Monopoly jigsaw puzzle, which I plan on doing soon but I also have the above one, which was released as a fundraiser for struggling Australian communities. In it, the towns names have been changed to some of those affected and in need of aid (although I'm not sure if it was because of fires, floods or some other disaster which has befallen the towns- I really should read what it says on the box!)

This puzzle was quite different, in that the piece shapes followed a certain format. They were longer and narrow, and followed a pattern as you assembled the pattern. That said, it was quite quick to complete, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment