Friday 19 February 2021

The Night Garden



Brand: New York Puzzle Company

Pieces: 500
Size: 45.7cm x 61cm
Product Code:  NPZEM1919

Turns out I could only stay away for a week! I had my beautiful baby girl last Thursday, and was home by Saturday night, but I'm sure you can understand that puzzles were the last thing I was really thinking about then (well, maybe not last...)

Anyway, we're home now, we've started to get into a routine, and while she's having her sleep now, I thought it would be the perfect time to put up a picture of another puzzle!

Today I have decided to put up a stunning puzzle which was illustrated by the talented Emily Winfield Martin as part of her Dream World series. Her illustrations are always so whimsical and pretty. This puzzle was a little challenging to do, particularly in the black areas, but it looked amazing once it was done. The pieces, in true New York Puzzle Company tradition, were all irregularly shaped, which made this somewhat more difficult to complete but I got there in the end. 

I have a few puzzles on standby that I completed before bub's birth- just in case I won't be able to puzzle for a while- but I think we'll be OK. Now that we're settled, I should be able to post once a week as I did before. Let's just call last week our little hiatus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment