Friday 15 November 2019

Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa




Brand: Yanoman (Petit) - Prism Art
Pieces: 70
Size: 10cm x 14.7cm
Product Code:  97-180

In the three or so years that I've been running this blog and accompanying Instagram page, I think I've only missed one or two Saturdays of posting something up. Even then, I have managed to put something up either a few days before or after, as I knew I wouldn't have the chance otherwise. 

I'm afraid this is going to be the case again next week. One of my brother's is getting married, and I'll be travelling to Sydney over the weekend to help celebrate! So my post for next week is likely to be done on Sunday night. Never fear though, I won't forget! I just thought I'd let you know so that you don't think I'm lacking! Hahaha

OK, so today, I've decided to post the above picture of a small Japanese puzzle featuring the leading ladies from Frozen! I absolutely loved the first film and am excited for the sequel which will be coming out in cinemas soon. This puzzle wasn't made of cardboard pieces- instead the pieces were a thin opaque plastic which clicked together nicely. I love the superior quality of Japanese jigsaw puzzles and this one was no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment