Friday 8 November 2019

Red Poppies



Brand: Sure-Lox Puzzler's Collection
Pieces: 500
Size: 48.26cm x 35.56cm
Product Code:  -

I wrote last week that I didn't really have a reason for posting up a photo of my biggest completed puzzle to date. Is it possible to create a reason for it now? It turns out that last week was my 200th post on Instagram, so it seems kind of fitting to claim it now as the reason why I put that puzzle up!

I was amazed at the amount of people who showed love for that particular puzzle, but I don't think that will continue so much into this week... oh well! This week's puzzle is one that I have had in my collection since childhood but had never done. I think it may have been a cheap one that I got from Kmart or Target and liked the design of. I've never really seen this brand since! The factory seal on the bottom of it was still intact and I had to cut through it to open it. I decided to put this one up as I thought it would be relevant to Remembrance Day which is in 2 days- the red poppies have a significance!

This puzzle was quite quick and easy to do and there was virtually no puzzle dust. It's a pity it took me a few decades till I got around to completing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment