Friday 14 June 2019

Disney Jasmine



Brand: Yanoman (Prism Art)
Pieces: 70
Size: 10cm x 14.7cm
Product Code: 97-179

It is quite apparent to anyone who has followed me on this blog (and my accompanying Instagram account) that I am a fan of the Disney franchise. I love the films, the characters and all that comes with it- including jigsaw puzzles!

Although I have not yet had the chance to see the new live-action Aladdin film, I have seen loads of references to it on social media, as well as spoken to friends who have seen and loved it. 

Because of this, I have decided to put up this small Jasmine puzzle that I purchased while holidaying in Japan a few years ago. The pieces are made of a see-through plastic that 'click' together when you assemble the puzzle. I also bought a couple of other ones, and it was a toss-up about whether I would post this one today or a Frozen-themed puzzle (considering I just saw a trailer for the new film which will be coming out). Maybe Frozen can be for another day...

The quality of this puzzle is amazing and the colours (as you can see) are quite vibrant. Although small (this puzzle is postcard sized), it is definitely a favourite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment