Friday 21 June 2019

Classic London



Brand: Pintoo (Showpiece XS)
Pieces: 253
Size: 18.3cm x 8.8cm
Product Code: P1169

A couple of my friends are visiting the UK at the moment, to take part in their friend's wedding, and so I decided to use that as a reference for my puzzle-posting today. 

This puzzle is from the wonderful Asian company Pintoo. I have done several of their puzzles in the past. While they also create flat puzzles, they have a lot of 3D-style ones too (like vases, lanterns, flower pots and screens). 

This one is a flat one, but it comes with an easel-type stand to display it on. As far as I know, all of their puzzles are made from the same thick plastic, and the quality is fantastic.

This puzzle was no exception. 

The pieces fit together snugly to produce a perfect little picture of London- the famous Tower Bridge and an iconic bright red phone booth. 

I will definitely continue to purchase from this brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment