Friday 28 June 2019

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory



Brand: Aquarius
Pieces: 1000
Size: 51cm x 71cm
Product Code: 65-304

I feel like it's a Willy Wonka kind of day...

I have always enjoyed watching this classic film, and loved the book by Roald Dahl just as much, so when I saw that this puzzle was available, I had to get it for reminiscing purposes. 

It was quite easy and quick to do, and brought back great memories of Gene Wilder (as Willy Wonka) singing and dancing his way through his chocolate factory as he guided his competition winners through each of the different rooms. I couldn't help but hear the Oompa Loompa song running through my head as I completed each section!

I love how Aquarius reproduces nostalgic imagery from movies and television to create a vast collection of memorabilia puzzles. This is another great addition to the collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment