Friday 19 April 2019

Jackalope Day Dream



Brand: New York Puzzle Company
Pieces: 200
Size: 48.3cm x 33cm
Product Code:  -

I was in a whimsical mood this morning, and so I thought that today would be the perfect time to put up this adorable design from illustrator and author Emily Winfield Martin. As part of her Dream World collection, this cute design is almost perfect for Easter (you can pretend the Jackalope is an Easter Bunny!)

Before going to North America several years ago, I had never heard of a Jackalope. But a lot of the places that I visited embraced this mythological creature and sold merchandise of it. While I picked up this puzzle online (and many years later), it still brings back fond memories of my trip...

As for the puzzle itself, the pieces were quite large (probably because the design is aimed at a younger audience and has a piece count of 200), but it was still a pleasure to do. The design is pretty and the quality is great. There are a few other puzzles in this collection (with varying piece counts), so fans of Emily Winfield Martin will have plenty to go on with if they enjoy her designs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment