Friday 5 April 2019

Broadway, NYC



Brand: Colorluxe
Pieces: 1500
Size: 58cm x 84cm
Product Code:  -

The winter months are fast approaching in Australia, and that means more and more people are travelling internationally to get away from the winter blues. Although I visited America several years ago on a Contiki tour, I never got the opportunity to visit New York City. 

This is one of the places I would love to see in real life one day. 

I love musicals and to visit Broadway and see a show or two would be a dream!

Instead, I will have to settle for imagery of the place through jigsaw puzzles! This puzzle from Colorluxe is 1500 pieces and captures the bustle of the busy Broadway streets. 

It wasn't very difficult to do, but I did get frustrated with the colour-sorting on the back. This is meant to make the puzzle easier for beginners by allowing them to sort the sections of the puzzle by colour and therefore helping them to work out where each piece goes. But I find the double-sided colour part tedious and annoying- I prefer to simply work from the image! 

Regardless, the puzzle turned out well and the pieces fit together nicely.

These are great and cheap puzzles if you want a slightly different design.

No comments:

Post a Comment