Friday 7 December 2018

Let The Sun Shine In



Brand: Anatolian
Pieces: 500
Size: 33cm x 48cm
Product Code: 3599

You know how sometimes a piece of artwork just draws you in? That's what happened to me with this puzzle design...

I'm not sure why it appealed so much, but when I saw the mixed-media style image, it just drew my attention and I had to purchase the puzzle. It could have been the bright and expressive colours, or maybe it was just the multilayered detail, but I really enjoyed doing this one by Anatolian. 

This was only my second puzzle from this brand but it didn't disappoint. The pieces fit together nicely and the colours were vibrant. Although Anatolian have fewer distributors within Australia, I'm going to have to get some more from them at some stage!



No comments:

Post a Comment