Friday 21 December 2018

Disney's Christmas Train




Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 500
Size: 49cm x 36cm
Product Code: 147397

I know I only put up a Disney puzzle last week (which was very popular on Instagram by the way!) but I thought that considering it is so close to Christmas now- only a few days away- I should get into the spirit of it all and post a Christmas-themed puzzle!

And this is the result!

This puzzle features most of the popular characters (including princesses, animals and, of course, Mickey and Minnie) and was a pleasure to do. I love how Ravensburger is able to integrate all the favourites into a design that any Disney fan can enjoy.

It was super easy and quick to do this puzzle, especially since it was only 500 pieces.

My next post will be after Christmas so I hope you have a safe and memorable day with family and friends and enjoy yourself!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment