Friday 28 December 2018

The Man From Snowy River, Vic




Brand: Ken Duncan Images Of Australia (Crown & Andrews)- The World's Most Beautiful Jigsaw Puzzles
Pieces: 504
Size: 64cm x 24cm
Product Code:  -

Well, this is my last post for the year 2018- I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas and that 2019 is full of all the good things for you! 

It's been a wonderful year in regards to puzzles- I have tried many new brands, put together many new designs and managed to consistently post up each week on this blog and my Instagram (which has happily continued to grow in followers, so thank you!).

Next year I hope to continue on with this and share even more wonderful brands, designs and collections with you!

I think last year, around this time, I also mentioned that I hoped to do a puzzle of fireworks to bring in the new year. Well, I have the puzzle, but I just haven't had the chance to do it, so that might have to wait for another year! Oops, sorry!

In the meantime, as my last post for the year, I have decided to post up a picture of The Man From Snowy River, Vic. It;s the closest puzzle I have at this time to a camping theme, which is what I will be doing from today and into the New Year with my friends. Part of Ken Duncan's Images Of Australia series, this panoramic puzzle was a pleasure to do, and quite quick. I suggest you check out his works at some point if you want a lovely snapshot of rural Australia in puzzle form. I have done quite a few of his puzzles and will continue to do them as long as they are around!

Have a safe and happy remainder of the year and I'll see you in 2019!



No comments:

Post a Comment