Friday 28 September 2018

Birds Of A Feather




Brand: SunsOut
Pieces: 1000
Size: 50.8cm x 68.58cm
Product Code: 55957

Today is AFL Grand Final Day- a big event on the Australian sporting calendar. 

This year, the West Coast Eagles are up against the Collingwood Magpies- which isn't a game that really appeals to me much. I'm not really a fan of either team, but I suppose I should be going for Collingwood (just because they're a Victorian team- although I really can't stand them otherwise!)

Anyway, because I don't believe that there are any AFL jigsaw puzzles available (that I've seen) I decided to put this puzzle up instead. It features birds (in the design and the title)- and that's symbolic of the Pies and the Eagles versing one another! Clever, huh?! (Not really, but it's the best I could do this Saturday morning!).

This puzzle was rather quick to do, particularly when you completed each individual bird 'square' separately and joined them all together. With a distinctly French vibe, this design is quite pretty and perfect for bird lovers and watchers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment