Friday 5 October 2018

DC Comics Harley Quinn




Brand: Aquarius
Pieces: 100
Size: 16cm x 20cm
Product Code: 61-109

I love DC Comics and Marvel- the films, the artwork that features in the comics, and the stories of the various characters. 

Being an avid reader, I have recently finished the latest installment of the DC Icons series that tells the stories of some of the main characters before they become the superheroes they 'grow up' to be. 

Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas was a great read, and introduced the character of the psychotic Harley Quinn into the series. 

Inspired by this, I have decided to post the above mini puzzle by Aquarius.

Of excellent quality, this puzzle was quick and fun to do, and is a wonderful representation of the character. 

I'm hoping that a puzzle company will one day soon take on other DC names, and create designs that feature even more of these popular characters.  They'll certainly have my business if they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment