Friday 21 September 2018

Dubai On The Persian Gulf



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1500
Size: 80cm x 60cm
Product Code: 163557

Travel scene puzzle time! 

I've been fascinated with Dubai ever since once of my closest friends stopped over there on a holiday several years ago. 

My husband has also been there with his family (although before we were married) and learnt to ski there. Ski! In the desert! Because they have a ski slope in one of their shopping centres! Amazing! 

The wealth of the city is beyond incredible, and I find it fascinating how they have used their money to create a place that most can only dream about. 

I would love the opportunity to go there one day but for now will have to make do with forming together puzzle designs.

This puzzle from Ravensburger was a pleasure to do and great quality as expected.  

No comments:

Post a Comment