Friday 14 September 2018

Warrior Princess



Brand: Anatolian
Pieces: 500
Size: 33cm x 48cm
Product Code: 3600

I love finding new and unusual designs from puzzle companies that I haven't had much experience with in the past. 

Take Anatolian for example. 

I have never before done one of their puzzles, even though they have some amazing designs. I guess, being a Turkish (?) puzzle company, their products are not as readily available here in Australia, but I have recently come across a supplier that stocks them and now I'm all over it!

The quality is great, the pictures are pretty cool and varied and they have some interesting piece counts. I found a couple of great designs (including the one above) and just had to give them a try. I really like this brand and now that I have a source for them, I'll try to get more of them in the future. 





No comments:

Post a Comment