Friday 2 March 2018

Pets Rock Fame



Brand: MB Puzzle (Crown)
Pieces: 1000
Size: 45.7cm x 60.9cm
Product Code: -

I decided to put up something a little different today- a puzzle from the Pets Rock franchise that has come about from social media. I found this puzzle (as well as the film and music versions) at Big W, and was fascinated with how they managed to 'dress' the cats and dogs to look like famous icons and celebrities. It was quite disturbing to realise that I recognised most of the 'people' from just a few choice outfits!

The above puzzle is quite easy to do if you sort by each individual outfit or pet colour. The pieces are relatively small, and I was able to fit the entire puzzle on a piece of cardboard (which is sometimes difficult for puzzles over 500 pieces). The pieces fit together quite well but I'm unsure how well it would go if there were large expanses of the same colour to put together.

I already have the other two in this 'series' so it's only a matter of time before I put them up as well. But I don't want to have a Pets Rock overload (the pictures creep me out a little sometimes) so I might wait a bit before posting the next one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment