Friday 8 June 2018

African Sunset




Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1500
Size: 60cm x 80cm
Product Code: 162987

Time for another animal scene I reckon...

I did this puzzle for the Global Jigsaw Puzzle Jubilee from the stash of puzzles that I had in my cupboard. I can't remember exactly when I bought this one- it's quite old- and I haven't seen it available for sale in a long time (although I'm actually selling mine now on eBay if anyone's interested?!)

This puzzle took me a lot longer to do than I anticipated- it may have something to do with all the oranges, reds and yellows in the Saharan landscape! That said, it was also a pleasure to do, with its beautiful design and exceptional Ravensburger quality. Once I had the trees and solid background done, the zebras and giraffes became a little easier to manage. 

This is a beautiful puzzle and a worthy addition to any collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment