Friday 22 June 2018

Dinosaurs



Brand: Eurographics
Pieces: 1000
Size: 48.89cm x 67.63cm
Product Code: 6000-1005

The new Jurassic World film (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdomwas released on Thursday, and while I haven't yet had the chance to see it, I thought I'd put up a puzzle of dinosaurs in tribute to such a fantastic franchise.
I have seen all of them so far (besides the latest) but I'd have to say that my favourite is definitely the first- the others are okay but nothing can compare to the original in my books!

This puzzle by Eurographics was quite interesting to do- it took a little while to piece together anyway! These puzzles always contain so much information and are great educational resources. Considering there are so few dinosaur puzzles of larger counts around (surprisingly), I was happy to find this one. The quality was wonderful and the design was typical Eurographics style.

Fantastic for any fans of dinosaur facts and figures... 

No comments:

Post a Comment