Friday 29 September 2017

Tiger Family



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 50cm x 70cm
Product Code:  191178

If you follow Australian Rules (AFL) football, you will know that today is Grand Final Day, 

Contending for the cup are the Adelaide Crows and Richmond Tigers, and, while I don't support either of these teams normally, I'm jumping on the bandwagon for the Tigers. It has been 37 years since Richmond last won a premiership, and it's safe to say that their fans are excited about the game coming up today. I hope that they can do it for Victoria and take home the premiership cup.

Because it's quite difficult to find footy-themed puzzles, I decided to put up this Tiger Family puzzle from Ravensburger to commemorate the team. 

This puzzle took a little while to do, considering all of the similar colours in the tiger's fur. I had to try and differentiate between each of the three tigers, and piece them together accordingly. I found it was easier to complete the plant-life on the sides of the puzzle first, then work my way into the centre.

A little bit challenging, this puzzle was nonetheless a pleasure to do and the end result is striking.


No comments:

Post a Comment