Friday 8 September 2017

Sound Of Soul Strings



Brand: SunsOut
Pieces: 500
Size: 45.72cm x 60.96cm
Product Code:  39366

I have a wide taste in music, which ranges in scope from Disney songs and Broadway show tunes to punk rock and heavy metal tracks. 

I'm willing to listen to anything, and appreciate most music. 

If you have a listen to my iPod, in fact, you would find such an eclectic variation, you wouldn't believe that all the music on it belongs to just one person. You might hear Muse playing at first, then Slipknot, then the Captain Planet theme song, then Celine Dion! Who knows what will play after you press 'shuffle'!

Because of this diverse appreciation for music, it means that I have seen many fantastic bands/artists and have many more that I wish to see throughout the coming years (provided they come to tour Australia). 
As it is, I have just bought tickets to see Robbie Williams when he comes to Australia next year, will be seeing Muse in December, and hope to buy tickets to see The Foo Fighters and Pink when they are released. A couple of weeks ago I saw Stone Sour- an awesome show- and I'd love to see Metallica again if they plan another tour soon. 

The puzzle I have posted today is musically-themed, although, once again, it is a different kind of genre to all of the popular music-type artists I have mentioned above. Focusing more on a classical aspect, this puzzle by SunsOut features a string instrument (I'm unable to decide whether it's a cello or a violin) and a keyboard on a vibrant background. Musical notes float around the almost tribal design, making the images stand out. The pieces in this puzzle are made from a thick recycled cardboard (of high quality), and come in a variety of strange and unusual shapes, as is the norm for this brand. 

This was a relatively easy puzzle to do, when working in sections of colour and pattern, and is perfect for any lover of music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment