Friday 1 September 2017

Digging Up Roses



Brand: Kodacolor Puzzles
Pieces: 100
Size: 29cm x 41cm
Product Code:  20100

Well, I'm back! And I'm happy to say that I'm feeling much better this week than I was at the same time last Saturday! I appeared to have a very short but brutal case of the cold- with very flu-like symptoms- but luckily that's mostly gone now.

Last week- on August 26 to be exact- it was National Dog Day in Australia. If I had realised last Saturday (the actual day), I would have put this puzzle picture up then. As it was, I didn't, and so I am putting it up now.

This was a puzzle from my childhood that I dug out when my parents made me do a cleanup of some of our old things stored in the garage. I highly doubt that you'd be able to find it in stores now. In fact, I don't know whether the brand even exists anymore! The pieces in this puzzle were large, made of thin cardboard (not the greatest quality) and obviously aimed at children. But oh well, nostalgia!

I decided to put this one up in a late commemoration of National Dog Day- we'll see what next week brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment