Friday 30 August 2024

Alchemist's Library

Brand: Eeboo

Pieces: 1000
Size:  58.4cm x 58.4cm

Product Code: PZTAHL

Today I felt like putting up a puzzle that was both busy yet calm (if that makes sense)!

This puzzle fits the bill perfectly. 

The entire design is busy- there is so much to see in the image! Lots of little trinkets on then shelves, a little girl exploring the night sky through a telescope, an alchemist taking notes and adornments on the walls. But the colours also make it seem soothing, like a cosy little nook that would have a calming effect on whoever is working in there. I love this illustration and was drawn to it as soon as I saw it. The puzzle pieces were also of high quality, as is usual with the Eeboo brand. 

There are several puzzles in the 'Alchemist' series and I look forward to working my way through them all at some point.



No comments:

Post a Comment