Friday 16 August 2024

New Zealand And South Pacific Islands Map



Brand: Hinkler Puzzlebilities

Pieces: 500
Size:  73.6cm x 58.4cm

Product Code: -

I'm back! After 10 days campervanning around the South Island of New Zealand- from Christchurch to Queenstown- I am now back on Australian soil. We arrived back last night and although I loved our little family holiday, I am also so glad to be back in the comfort of the familiar.

While I was away, I bought one puzzle of an illustrated New Zealand map (not the one above- this is one I completed a long time ago and put up specially for this post) and I'm excited to begin it. I didn't see any dedicated puzzle shops in my travels (I don't even know if they exist in New Zealand) but I found the one I bought in a souvenir store. I also saw a few New Zealand puzzle designs that I have not previously seen from Cavalini and Co and so I'm not sure if they're just exclusive to NZ or can be purchased elsewhere. I didn't buy any cos the price was high and my husband wasn't too keen on me buying more than one puzzle but it was still interesting to note. 

I'm going to leave it here- I have a lot of unpacking and washing to do now! I'll need a holiday after my holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment