Sunday 7 April 2024

Disney Princess Collage




Brand: Ceaco

Pieces: 1000
Size: 68cm x 48cm

Product Code: -

You may have noticed that this post has come out a little later than is the norm- I usually post on a Saturday morning but this weekend I was working and was unable to get it out until now- my first day off! So I've decided to put up a cute puzzle that I did a while ago that represents some of the characters I saw over the weekend! I was working at Melbourne Supanova and saw quite a few cosplay Disney princesses strolling around, hence the above image. 

I really enjoyed doing this puzzle- I'm not sure why but stained glass images really appeal to me. Not only do they look super cool but they also provide a bit more of a challenge. I'm one of those people that used to always do the border pieces first, but with ones like this, it's so much easier to get the bulk of the image completed first and then leave the border pieces for the end. 

The image design for this one was stunning and vibrant and I really enjoyed piecing it together. 

I'll be travelling again over the next few weekends, so my posting will once again be a little bit sporadic. Next weekend I will be attending a Friday wedding and we'll likely be staying the night in the town it's being held, so I probably won't be posting until the Sunday. And the weekend after will see me in Sydney for work once again (so that one may be a Monday afternoon affair (or I might just postpone it until the following weekend, depending on how I feel). 

Regardless, know that I will be looking forward to posting up some more puzzle images very very soon...

Until then, take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment