Friday 26 April 2024

Places You Will Go



Brand: Buffalo

Pieces: 500
Size: 54cm x 38cm

Product Code: 3122

As you may be aware, I have been travelling a little bit for work recently- just interstate, but it means that I haven't been home to post puzzles up like I usually do. My workplace has recently released the next events dates for expressions of interest and I most likely will apply for all of them. Even though it's work, it's good to get out and experience different places! 

In another reference to travel, I currently have friends on a honeymoon in Western Australia, and their photos look amazing! One of my workmate's is currently on a tour in Europe and a good friend has just returned from Japan. What's more, two of my brothers will be travelling Europe next month (boy, that's come around quickly) so today's puzzle has a decidedly obvious travel theme. 

The above puzzle was quite fun to do. I did it in sections according to colour and pieced it together quite quickly. With vibrant colours and a beautiful illustrated design, this puzzle was a pleasure to put together. 

Do you have travel plans over the coming months? Where will you be heading off to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment