Friday 29 March 2024

Kingdom Of Happy Joy

Brand: Fred

Pieces: 500
Size: 50.8cm x 50.8cm

Product Code: 5289347

Happy Easter for tomorrow!

As my usual MO, I have once again neglected to find a puzzle that perfectly fits the theme for the week. I'm pretty sure that last year (and probably years previous) I have said that I will have an Easter-themed puzzle ready in time for the following year- whether it be one that features eggs, bunnies, chocolate or any other such thing. Alas, it is not to be (again). 

I did, however, manage to complete this one, which is cute and features a bunny (but is not really related to Easter). The title is even Kingdom of Happy Joy which I feel is slightly appropriate when considering feelings around Easter and how you feel as you're eating chocolate (but I also admit that's kind of a stretch). 

Even though I have a few Fred branded puzzles, this was the first one I had completed, and I wasn't disappointed. The fit was wonderful and the colours are a lot more vibrant than my photo suggests. I also liked that the image was different to other brands- a little bit unusual, cute, nostalgic and whimsy. 

I hope you have an excellent and safe Easter and look forward to seeing you again next week with a fresh puzzle pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment