Friday 10 March 2023

Harry Potter: Diagon Alley


Brand: 
New York Puzzle Company

Pieces: 500
Size: 61cm x 45.7cm

Product Code: HP1358

Harry Potter is now considered a classic children's book series in my opinion, and there is always going to be hype around it. 

Just recently, the Hogwarts game attracted a lot of attention, with presales and the eventual release of the game gaining huge traction. 

In Melbourne, Australia, the stage show of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child is due to end in July, after several years of showing. That's where I'm going today. Yes, I finally got myself organised and I'm going to see the show! 

So I thought it would be fitting to put up an old Harry Potter puzzle I had completed but not yet posted. Sure, the stage show is set when Harry and his friends are adults, with children of their own, but I thought this puzzle would still be a good one to put up. The pieces were irregularly cut and the colours had that grainy look of coloured pencil (as some illustrations do) but I really enjoyed working this one. I've never had any problems with puzzles from the New York Puzzle Company- they usually have interesting designs and good quality pieces. 

Let's see if the show is as good! 😉😂

No comments:

Post a Comment