Friday 24 March 2023

Vivid Origami

Brand: Crown

Pieces: 1000
Size: 60.5cm x 45.5cm

Product Code: -


Are you much of a crafter? Do you have hobbies outside of jigsaw puzzling that you enjoy doing? I personally enjoy cross stitching and embroidery and have dabbled in many other crafts over the years, including jewellery making (beading and silversmithing), papercraft and other miscellaneous activities. 

That's why I thought I'd put up this puzzle today, featuring origami and paper folding. I love the intricacies of the artform, and how one sheet of paper can be folded into absolutely anything! I especially love this image by Aimee Stewart (which I think has also been released by other puzzle companies, although possibly under different names). 

This puzzle was fun to do and so colourful- I really enjoy piecing together her designs. It was part of a fantasy series that Crown puzzles released, although I don't think the other designs jumped out at me quite so much. Regardless, I probably ended up buying them too, just to have the whole collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment